Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Neon dots

 

 
Hello, Everyone!!!!.
 
 
After a long extra weekend due to President's holiday I was fully rejuvenated when classes were back in session at the middle of the week. I would say I wear about 10% of my actual wardrobe but 90% what I actually wear is either black , grey, white. Earlier in the week I wore my beloved liquid legging with a oversized polka dot shirt that I had for about three years now that is super roomy and comfortable. I tried to offset the big shirt by topping it off with my streamlined leather contrast sleeve coat. I added a pop of bright green neon to my overall black, white and grey look. I did not want to carry my worldly possessions with me on this day so I choose small tote bag that I wore across my body.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Coat: Forever 21
Top: Kardashian Collection
Liquid leggings : H&M
Booties: Target
Bag: Forever21
Hat: Target
Necklace: Banana Republic
Lipstick: Colourpop (Beeper)


Until next time, XOXO
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment