Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Peachy Keen

 
 

Hello, Everyone!!!!.

After I seen a stunning statement coral coat with gathering on the shoulders by Zara a few years ago, I jumped up with glee when I saw this coral collarless coat at Target.  Coral is known to be worn in the Spring with pastels or light neutrals but it has a place in the Winter when paired with darker browns, black and cognac. It is the perfect eyecatching color and immediately you will stand out in a crowd among thousands of black coats in NYC. I paired my coral coat with a matching top and a pair of skinny jeans. I accessorized with a statement necklace for extra bling. I tend to stick to neutral outerwear in black, biege or green because of their versatility to wear with everything in my wardrobe but it doesn't hurt to have that one special coat. This coat has literally injected new life into my winter outerwear wardrobe!!!. 


 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Coat: Target
Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: Thrift
Boots: Aldo x Target
Bag: Unknown
Faux fur scarf: H&M
Hat: Homemade
Lipstick: Colourpop (Beeper)
 
 
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment