Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Old Navy Style

 






Hello, Everyone !!!.
Midi skirts are a curvy girl best friend. Although midi skirts may seem matronly but for as far as I can remember I always loved a skirt with a little flare that hugs my hips. When you wear full skirts, it is important to show some skin so I decided to wear a fitted cardigan that I unbuttoned to show some cleavage. When it comes to layering outerwear in the winter you can layer your favorite spring jackets such as denim or leather jackets under your wool coats. I decided to layer a denim jacket under a brown overcoat that I accessorized with a faux fur scarf. It was a very warm last weekend so I skipped the tights and choose a pair of cognac booties that matched the stripes in the skirt. 
 
 

 

 
 


 
 

 


 


Outfit Details:
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Skirt: Old Navy
Denim jacket: Target
Coat: Forever 21
Bag: Target
Faux fur scarf: H&M
Necklace: Fossil
Boots: Aldo X Target
Lipstick: Colourpop (Beeper)



Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment