Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

The Basics

 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!

A white shirt is essential in every women's wardrobe. It is imperative that you owe at least two white shirts so you swap them out  because it does not stay stark white after a few wears. They can be added to any outfit to add a level of sophication.  This particular shirt I brought before my weight loss so I tied the tails of the shirt higher than usual so my waist doesn't disappear in the extra material. I wore my over the knee boots because they blend seamlessly with my denim/leather chaps, at first glance they look like thigh high boots I.e Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. I threw on a leather jacket to wear under my wool coat because it was beyond freezing on this day.
  It's where fashion meets functionality, the perfect combination.!!!!!
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
Outfit Details:
Shirt: Banana Republic
Jeans: H & M
Boots: Shoedazzle (Lelia Stone)
Leather jacket: She in
Floppy hat: American Apparel
Lipstick: Wet n Wild
Coat: Banana Republic (Not Shown)
 
 
Until next time, XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment