Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Take A Walk on the Wild Side

 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!!
Leopard and leather go hand & hand and are a winning combo for work or play. I've been looking for the perfect sleeveless leather dress so I can layer button down shirts or long sleeve tops underneath to wear for winter.  However on one of my many shopping trips to Target, I discovered the next best thing, this  amazing cap sleeve leather dress. Although it is not sleeveless the cap sleeves allow me to layer underneath without the extra bulk. I'm pretty sure my wedding dress will be leopard or black because I love it so much. Today I decided to wear my leopard print sheer top underneath for extra coverage. I did not want to freeze my arms off so I wore a open cardigan underneath my 3/4 sleeve coat. Lastly I accessoried with grey knits and metallic handbag.





 


Outfit Details:
Coat: Banana Republic (Not shown)
Shirt: Old Navy
Dress: Target
Boots: Sam & Libby for Target
Bag: Unknown (Not shown)
Lipstick: Wet n Wild


Until next time, XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment