Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

Overall Plaid


Hello, Everyone!!!.

Before the temps dropped to a whole new lowwww!!!, I sneaked in one last time to wear my favorite cape. I paired the cape with light wash overalls that I've worn in the warmer months last year. I kept the look pretty simple by wearing two different length necklaces for the perfect layered look. To stay warm I strategically layered a leather jacket over a long sleeve t-shirt and I accessorized with a knit beanie and mittens that matched the red in the cape. And added my signature red lip for pizzazz!!!.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Cape: Target
T-shirt: Target
Leather jacket: Banana Republic (Not Shown)
Overalls: Sears
Necklaces: Fossil & Forever 21
Boots: Target
Hat & Gloves: Thrift (Not Shown)
Bag: Forever 21
 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO





 

No comments:

Post a Comment