Pages

Monday, February 8, 2016

All Wrapped Up




Hello, Everyone!!!


A wrap coat is a style that has been worn by every celebrity from Kim kardashian to other A -list stars and for good reason. It is a timeless  classic coat that is easy to wear but also gives comfort because it resembles a house robe you usually lounge around in at home on a lazy day. The oversized lapel and attached wrap belt will keep you warm and cozy but in style.
Over the weekend,  I wanted to add some sophistication to my casual weekend look by  draping a taupe oversized wrap coat over my shoulders for a slimming effect. Underneath the coat I layered a burgundy sweater over a longer top for the perfect crop top effect. I don't need a reason to add a fur vest to any look so I choose an off white vest to top it off. I decided to dress down the look by pairing it with  matching burgundy wedge sneakers.




 





Outfit Details:
Coat: Target
Sweater: Forever 21
Top: Banana Republic
Jeans: Target
Bag: Forever 21
Necklace: Fossil
Bangles: Alex Limbo
Sunglasses: Target
Lipstick: Colourpop ( Limbo)


Until next time, XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment