Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Cape Blazer: Birthday Edition

 
 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!
 
 
I can wear leather any day out the week but on my birthday it made me feel quite sexy. As I get older, I don't feel the need to go on a mad dash to find the perfect "birthday" outfit. This year I decided to put together a sexy leather outfit with pieces I already owned. My foundation pieces included a leather sleeve graphic T-shirt and pencil skirt. I layered a peplum top over the T-shirt to give the illusion of a leather peplum dress. The only new edition to this look is a cape blazer from Who What Wear collection for Target  when I purchased it at the beginning of the month I had no idea I would wear it on my birthday but it just made sense. The Who What Wear collection is full updated basics and I want it all. Particularly I have my eyes on the cobalt blue moto jacket and the floral pencil skirt which I would probably wear together or separately. The boots are semi- new as well since I have yet to wear them. I swapped out my school bag for a small black clutch and violia I was ready to celebrate my day in style.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Coat: Target
Cape blazer: Who What Wear for Target
T- shirt: Target
Peplum top: Target
Skirt: Target
Faux fur collar: Target
Boots: Target
Lipstick: Black Radiance (5014)
Clutch: Unknown
Sunglasses: Street vendor
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment