Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Curlfest 2016

 
 
 

Hello, Everyone !!!.
 

Over the weekend, my boyfriend and I went to a natural hair festival known as CurlFest hosted by the lovely ladies of the Curly Girl Collective. I was unable to attend last year so I was happy to bring my boyfriend along with me for my first time. When we arrived at Prospect Park  the line was super long but it moved with ease. Unfortunately by the time we got to the entrance , they were out of goodie bags but I was able to snag some samples from Cantu, Shea Moisture and Tropical Isle. I definitely spotted natural hair youtubers including Actually Ashly, SunkissAlba, Notorious Kia and  Maria Antoinette to name a few. The crowd was filled with natural hair men and women with great style. We left about a hour before the fun ended but we had a blast nonetheless. I will be returning back next year and I will take sure to arrive much earlier and take a lot more pictures.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Outfit Details: 
Denim top: Boohoo
Denim skirt: Boohoo
Mules: Target
Bag: Cythina Rowley
Earrings: Street vendor
Lipstick: NYX (Eden)
 
 
 

Until next time, XOXO

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment