Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Fringe Around

 
 

 
Hello Everyone!!!
 
It's been awhile since we last spoke but there are big changes in my life. Not only am I at a criticial point in my  last year of school, but me and my boyfriend are taking measures to prepare and start our own family. I have not been posting any outfit post because I've been busy figuring out real life situations. However we all need a break from reality so me and my boyfriend had a impromptu brunch and movie date. We decided to see the movie "Now You See Me 2" and this is what I wore. The denim jacket was a life saver because for some reason in the summer, the AC is always blasting in the city. I paired the denim jacket with a short sleeve faux suede dress and my overused fringe bag.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Dress: Target
Denim jacket: Target
Bag: H&M
Mules: Target
Necklace: Fossil
Sunglasses: Vintage
Lipstick: Revlon (Berry Haute)
 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment