Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The Secret is You Got To Coordinate

 
 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!
 
As you all read this, I am studying for my  finals. I cannot believe the semester is coming to an end but I can admit that I am thrilled. I am determined to end my Fall semester with a big bang academically and fashionably. At the beginning of the week I made my getting ready morning routine easier by choosing a quilted co-ordinate set. I brought this grey crop top and skirt coordinate set last year and have worn each piece with other items in my wardrobe but decided to wear them together this time. I am not a huge fan of boxy mini skirts because my hips are larger then my top half however I don't mind if they are a-line or skater style.  The short hem of the skirt allows extra leg room to wear my favorite thigh high boots. Then I added a leather jacket and faux fur vest to keep me warm.

 
 
  
 
 

 
Outfit Details:
Leather jacket: Shein
Faux fur vest : Banana Republic
Coordinate set: Target
Boots: Shoedazzle (Lelia Stone)
Necklace: Target
Bag: Forever 21
Lipstain: City Colors (Flirtini)
 
 
Until next time, XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment