Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Holy Chic, It's Hot in December

 
Hello, Everyone!!!!
 
I believe mother nature has loss her entire mind, I'm not complaining either. This morning I woke up to temperatures at 57 degrees but the good weather does not stop there the remaining of the weekend will be in the lower 60's. I can get use to this weather. I don't mind trading places with LA weather in December. Today I decided to sans the coat entirely and traded it in for my faux fur vest. I paired it with a graphic sweatshirt and loose fit trousers for a comfortable look for the last day of class.



 
 
 


 
 
Outfit Details:
Sweatshirt: H&M
Pants: H&M
Booties: H&M
Faux fur vest: Banana Republic
Necklace: Target
Bag: Forever 21
 Sunglasses: Gant
Lip gloss: Milani

 
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment