Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Denim, Darling

Denim on denim also known as the "Canadian Tuxedo", is one of favorites pairings when I don't want to put in any effort into my look. I hate to admit this but I currently owned five denim shirts that range in different washes, sizes and prices so I can recreate this look in countless ways. The key to wearing denim on denim is starting with denims that have different washes to avoid reviving the looks from the 80's. 





Yesterday I choose one of my lightest washes to pair with a mid-wash skinny jeans to create the perfect denim on denim effect.






















To add some drama to my foundation pieces I choose my cape, plaid scarf & bright green bag to finish off the look.






To depart from my usual statement necklace, I added a couple of rings.


Cape: Forever 21 (similar)
Denim shirt: Old Navy (similar)
Jeans:Thrift store (similar)
Boots:Forever 21(similar)
Plaid scarf: Target (similar)
Bag: London Fog (similar)
Rings: H&M and street vendor (L-R similar,similar, similar )
Lipstick: Va-Va Violet by Revlon (exact)

Until next time, XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment