Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Another Day, Same Cape

Capes are essential for every women's Fall wardrobe. It is the perfect layering outerwear when you are not ready to pull out your Winter coats.  If you haven't notice already, I love wearing black and  white together, it is my go-to combination. If it works for you it makes it easier to recreate the same look in different ways. 






Yesterday I added my beige cape to break up the black and white, and to add flair to the basic silhouette. 







This cape hits me at my knee so to streamline the look I worn my cape over a basic white button down top and faux leather leggings to keep it simple.













My leopard print loafers matches the cape perfectly and ties the whole look together.  I finished the look with my favorite red lipstick by Wet n Wild and turquoise sunglasses. 



















Cape: Forever 21
Top: Old Navy
Leggings: Kirna Zabete for Target
Flats: Target
Scarf: Aldo
Bag: Forever 21
Sunnies: Target
Necklace: Banana Republic

Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment