Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Mad for Plaid (Part 2)


Who doesn't love a good fashion dupe? I do!! This Merona plaid scarf by Target is a dead ringer for Zara plaid blanket scarf from last year. It has the perfect blend of the Fall patterns, tartan and plaid which are on trend for the colder months. It's the perfect oversized scarf that can also double as a blanket or cape. 




I paired my plaid scarf with one of my favorite Fall outerwear, a cape. I picked out the colors in the scarf to match my bag and I brighten the look by wearing my favorite red lipstick by Wet n Wild. 
How will you be wearing plaid this season?


Here are a few other dupes I found online for your shopping pleasure. 
Happy Shopping!!!

Nasty Gal                                                    Forever 21                                                             Target

*quick update*  the Target version is still available in stores
Other Options: HERE, HERE, HERE

Cape: Forever 21
Long sleeve t-shirt: Target
Jeans: Target
Booties: Forever 21
Bag: London Fog
Scarf: Target
Lipstick: Wet n Wild (519A)





I hope you have a great weekend
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment