Pages

Friday, April 3, 2015

Holy Chic...

 
 
 
 
Hello, Everyone!!. You can not go wrong with a sweatshirt in my opinion  I have a pinterst board dedicated to how to wear sportswear in everyday life such as baseball t-shirts, joggers and sweatshirts. You do not have to reserve your sporty pieces for only the gym they can be easily incorporated with your everyday pieces. It can be worn with skirts, joggers, jeans or leather shorts. Today I decided to wear this chic and cheap sweatshirt I found at H & M for less than $10, a serious steal!!.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 It is the perfect grey color that matches with almost everything from bold colors to bold prints. I wore the sweatshirt over a striped midi dress, it is the great way to wear your dresses in a different way.
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
I accessorized the look with a statement necklace and my favorite leather motorcycle jacket.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I've been eyeing the Celine Mini Luggage tote bag since the Summer collection of 2013. When I saw this Celine - inspired bag at Forever 21 I knew I had to have it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I think I scored the best deals on my last shopping trip.
 

I'M A HAPPY GIRL!!!!.

 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Sweatshirt: H&M
Dress (worn as a skirt): Target
Boots: Target
Leather jacket: Sheinside
Bag: Forever 21
Necklace: Street vendor
Lipstick:  Black Radiance (5004)
 
 
 
Will you be incorporating sportswear into your wardrobe?
 
 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment