Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

Espadrilles Fiesta

(Photo Source)


Espadrilles are becoming the summer shoe of the season thanks to the release of the famous Chanel espadrilles back in 2013. It is true when they say , nothing is new under the sun. I remember wearing wearing a pair of nude lace up espadrilles to my kindergarten graduation, Yes I say KINDERGARTEN!!!!. Now I may not remember what I ate yesterday, but I do remember some of  my favorite childhood outfits, I only have room for fashion lol. Now I do not have the bank account to afford designer espadrilles but I can appreciate a good fashion dupe. I recently purchased two pairs of espadrilles from URBANOG website (as pictured below).
 
 
Leatherette Espadrilles ( Buy HERE & HERE)
 
 
Both pairs of shoes cost less than $40, you can't beat the price. I am patiently waiting for the mailman to deliver my package AKA my new babies. I can't wait to wear them!!!
 
 
 
 
Here are a few dupes for your shopping pleasure
Diane Cap Toe Espadrille (Buy HERE) Available in three colors
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
P.S. Sorry for the lack of blog post but I've been enjoying my spring break out of school. I will be back to posting once I get back in the swing of things.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment