Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Simple and Chic with Hendrix

 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Hello, Everyone!!!. I know we've all had mornings where we didn't know what to wear. Although it was  beautiful yesterday I still found myself in the middle of my bedroom with a pile of clothes everywhere. Originally I planned on wearing this Jimi Hendrix T-shirt with a leather skirt, cropped blazer and slip-on sneakers. However once I tried on everything, the outfit I had in mind just did not work well together at all (insert sad emoji). I decided to swap out the leather skirt for ripped jeans and a little light bulb went off in my head. I paired the t-shirt and jeans with a white peplum blazer which I wore open. You can not go wrong with any pair of jeans with a t-shirt,  the two basics that every women have in her wardrobe. I was so excited to show off my pedicured toes I swapped out the slip- on sneakers for simple ankle strap sandals to dress the look up. I accessorized the look with a simple gold necklace that I wear almost everyday since receiving it as a special gift.
 
 
Outfit Details:
 Peplum blazer: Target
T-shirt: Hot Topic
Jeans: H&M
Sandals: Steve Madden
Bag: Forever 21
Necklace: Fossil
Lipstick: Black Radiance (5004)
 
 
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment