Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Sweater Dressing




Hello, Everyone!!!.
After a full week off from school, I finally decided to go out this weekend to celebrate the end of the semester. It was quite warm on Sunday night so I decided to wear a fitted Winter sweater dress. I started the look off with this black and grey dress that I brought from Banana Republic a few years ago. When I initially brought this dress I had to wear shapewear underneath it to conceal my middle section and smooth out my shape.
However after my weight lost, I am happy to say that I no longer have to wear shapewear underneath this particular dress. 
That is a mini accomplishment for me!!!!. 








Although I am not wearing any spanx underneath I decided to achieve the same look by cinching in my waist with a corset belt. The right belt can instantly change your outfit, so I choose this wide black belt with patent leather trim and double buckles to add some glamour to my dress. 






During the colder months, you can easily get in a style rut because you typically wear more pants than dresses or skirts but I actually enjoy wearing dresses with a fun funky pair of tights. 





 In the Wintertime, you can have fun with your hosiery to compliment your dress. Instead of wearing simple opaque or sheer tights  I choose a pair that have a slight horizontal pattern.





I definitely will be wearing this dress all Winter long in different ways by simply swapping out the tights and/or belt and changing the boots.



Here are some great tights options for your Winter wardrobe for under $35.

 H&M                      Wolford                  Zara                Wolford 



Outfit Details
Dress: Banana Republic
Belt: Banana Republic
Boots: Sam & Libby for Target
Tights: Unknown
Lipstick: Avon


I must admit I enjoyed my night out without worrying about school for a brief moment. 
It was definitely a night to remember!!


Until next time, XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment