Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

Green With Envy






Hello Everyone !!! 
I hope you do not think I'm neglecting you or my blog but I am in the middle of finals week and we all know how hectic that can be. I had a final earlier today.so I choose the most comfortable outfit I could put together.








I choose this off-white sweater that was actually given to me by my best friend, GOTTA LOVE HER!!!. It is the perfect oversize sweater so I paired it with my army green skinny pants to balance the look. I topped the sweater with a statement necklace to elevate the outfit from casual to dressy casual. 






Instead of wearing my favorite black booties I decided to finish the look with cute pair of taupe double buckle booties and  added a matching bag from Topshop. 






I love this camouflage coat and I'm planning on wearing it every chance I get this season.  I brought it from Brooklyn Industries on a good sale last Winter, I love a good fashion deal!!!.









Coat: Brooklyn Industries
 Sweater: Gap
Pant: Target
Boots: Target
Necklace: Banana Republic
Bag: Topshop
Lipstick: Avon






Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment