Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Platform Photoshoot




Hello, Everyone, I have some exciting news!!.
The semester is officially over, today was my last day for finals. Here is a quick look at what I wore to school. I really am a New Yorker at heart because I will use any excuse to wear almost all black especially on a rainy day. In my opinion black can be worn every season and for every occasion. I choose a pair of simple black pants from H&M that are slightly high-waisted.  Just like the color black, crops tops can be worn all year long by layering it under thicker jackets or sweaters.









 I choose to pair my crop top with a open sweater and accessorized with a multi-layered necklace. Today I was going for a casual look so I added my favorite wedge sneakers in black, of course. 








To add some glam, I choose my leather jacket and faux fur vest as my outerwear. 






Sidenote: The Pumpkin Spice latte from Dunkin Donuts is my Winter favorite drink !!!. 

You must try it

It definitely helped me stay awake during my morning classes.







Fur vest: Banana Republic (similar)
Leather jacket: Sheinside (similar)
Crop top: Target (similar)
Necklace: Payless (similar)
Bag: Topshop (similar)
Hat: J Crew (similar)
Pants: H&M (similar)
Sneakers: Target (similar)
Sweater: Target (similar)


I hope you are having a amazing week so far.

Until next time,XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment