Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sweater Weather (Tag Tuesdays)



Hello, Everyone!!. We are currently experiencing some terrible weather this week, Old Man Winter will not let up and I am one of his casualties (insert mad face).  As soon as I walked outside of my house I experienced a serious boot fashion malfunction, my feet were soaking wet because of all the rain and slush. NOTE to self: Buy some real snow boots ASAP!!!. On days like this, the perfect outfit begins with a great sweater to pair with jeans or leather leggings as shown HERE.  So I thought today would be the perfect time to do the Sweater Weather tag,  the winter edition. *Some questions omitted to fit the current season*

Now lets begin the tag...

1. Favorite candle scent? Japanese Cherry Blossom by Bath and Body Works
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate
3. What's the best Fall Winter memory you have? I wouldn't say it is my best memory but it is definitely the funniest.  I remember it like it was yesterday, it was a snowy Winter day when me and my parents were leaving our home. I was holding on to my fathers hand
when I witness my mother falling on her backside. Me and my father were so overcome with laughter that shortly after we were all on our backside. And to this day I take all of the necessary precautions every Winter to avoid falling in the snow.
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? Both
5. Best fragrance for Fall Winter? Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf
6. What is Autumn Winter weather like where you live? It is currently 12° but it feels like 0.
7.Most worn sweater? I wear it throughout the year.
8. Must-have nail polish this Fall Winter?  Sonia Kashku nail polish Winter set
9. Football games or jumping in leaf piles? The kid in me would say jumping in pile of leaves but as a adult, NO WAY!!. 
10. Skinny jeans or leggings? Both, because they fit in over the knee boots.
11. Combat boots or Uggs? Neither
12. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? YES, I love Dunking Donuts pumpkin spice lattes.
13. Favorite Fall Winter show? Scandal is finally back on
14. What songs really gets you into the Fall Winter spirit? Anything by the Weeknd
..



Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment