Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My First Time



 

This week tag was featured on  Beauty Crush channel on YouTube.
Lets begin..
 
 
 
 
Questions
 
1. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?  No
2. What was your FIRST job? Summer camp counselor at 14
3. What was your FIRST car? Don't have my dream car is the Cadillac from the movie Scarface
4. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? My babe
5. Who was the FIRST person you thought of this morning? My babe
6. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? I am very bad with names but I do remember her face.
7. Where did you go on your FIRST plane ride? Miami
8. Who was your FIRST best friend and do you still talk to him/her? Shaunice and No
9. Where was your FIRST sleepover? At my own house or my cousin's
10. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? My mom
11. Who's wedding were you in for the FIRST time? I was in my cousin's wedding and  I was the flower girl & yes I tripped going up the stairs smh.
12. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Go to the bathroom
13. What was the FIRSTconcert you ever went to? Jay-z
14. FIRST broken bone? My knee
15. FIRST piercing?  My ears when I was a baby
16. FIRST Foreign Country? Never traveled out of the states but I would love anywhere in Europe or Asia 
17. FIRST movie you remember seeing in the theaters? Rugrats movie
18. When was your FIRST detention? Do not remember
19. Who was your FIRST roommate? Never had one
20. What was the FIRST lesson you ever took? Ride a bike
21. Who was the FIRST beauty related person you watched on YouTube? Beauty crush
 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment