Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Instagram Outfits: Blondie Blues

 


Hello, Everyone!!!. Yesterday's outfit was centered around this amazing Blondie graphic t-shirt. Graphic t-shirts can be worn with casual pieces such as jeans or sweatpants or dressy pieces in your wardrobe such as pencil skirts or leather trousers.  The last time I wore this t- shirt I wore it with a faux leather pencil skirt, cropped blazer and my noteworthy floppy hat (as seen HERE and below)




Since the temperature is frigid and cold  I decided to wear it more casually and add a few more layers. I paired the t- shirt with a pair of coated hunter green pants and wedge sneakers.  I topped the look off with a fitted blazer and I accessorized with a silver  collar necklace and a few bangles.
 

 



 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Blazer: Target
T-shirt: Target
Pants: Forever 21
Sneakers: Target
Necklace: H&M
Lipstick: Blissful Brown by Maybelline


 
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment