Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Every year the women of New York

  leave the past behind and look forward for the future. This is known as FASHION WEEK.





Hello, Everyone!!. Can you feel it in the air?. It's officially the first day of New York Fashion Week and I'm super excited. It is only makes sense that Fashion Week takes places in February also known as my birth month because I am fashion-obsessed!!. Every year I ask my mother "Will she sneak into a show with me and her response is always "NO" and I don't blame her lol. Although I will not be in attendance at NYFW because I will be in class, I will be living through the pictures and live streams I find online during my school breaks.
Here are a few ready-to-wear looks I am loving from Day 1.



BCBG Max Azria



Print Play

Kanye West x Adidas Originals




One Word: Camouflage

Nicholas K



Aviator Relaxed Style


Marissa Webb



Shades of Grey with Pops of Color

Tadashi Shoji



Cape Love


Rachel Comey



Luxe Leather

(All images via Style and Tumblr )













What designers collections are you dying to see?.

Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment