Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Oversized Trench


 


Hello, Everyone!!!. Tomorrow is officially the last day of classes. The semester is almost over for me and I am currently studying for finals. Please help me!!!. Although I am preparing for finals, I will not let it cramp my style. Yesterday I wore one of my favorite dresses that I had forever, it has been in my closet since the year 2007. I brought it when I worked at Banana Republic. It was nice and breezy day so I paired the dress with a long navy trenchcoat. The trenchcoat is a wardrobe staple in every women's closet but this one has a style update because of the oversized silthotte. I finished the look with strappy wedges and a simple choker necklace. 





Outfit Details:
Trenchcoat: H&M
Dress: Banana Republic
Sandals: Target
Bag: Target
Sunglasses: TargetTarget
Necklace: Forever21

Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment