Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

All Black Background

  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!. Today started out to be a cloudy and dreary day but on the way home the Sun finally made its debut. We all plan our outfits based on what the weatherman says and when he is wrong it can be a bad start to your day. Sidebar: Don't you just hate when that happens. However
 when I found this black wall that matched my outfit perfectly I knew I had to take pictures in front of it. Since my weight loss last year I've been loving crop tops. Today I paired my crop top with a printed maxi skirt with double splits. It was much cooler when I left my house this morning so I wore a draped cropped jacket from H&M. I accessorized with a silver choker and thong sandals with metal plated ankles.
 
 
Outfit Details:
Top: Target
Skirt: Target
Sandals: Prabal Gurung for Target
Necklace: Street Vendor
Jacket: H&M
Bag: Forever 21
 
 
Who doesn't love a cold frappuccino on a Spring day?..
 
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment