Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

10 Facts About Me

 
 
 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!.
 
 
When I first created my blog a year ago, I introduced posts titled "Tag Tuesdays" as a way for you, my reader to get to know me on a personal level. Below are a few 10 random facts about me.
 
1. I hate bugs, it is definitely the worst time of the year for me. I do whatever I can to kill them. Even if I see a bug on TV I will freak out & start to itch.

2. I love hot sauce on everything !!!!,  I keep hot sauce in my bag, SWAG lol

3. My astrological sign is Pisces.

4. I can be pretty shy around people I do not know, however  I am easy to talk to.

5. I do not like to dance in public, it's where my shyness is at the highest. But my boyfriend is very slowly getting me to dance with him.

6. I can listen to music for hours, especially 90's and early 2000's it brings me back to the good olé times.

7. I eat salmon at least once a week for dinner *basil and garlic recipe I found online*

8. My favorite TV shows at the moment is Shameless and Power, I live for a good drama.

9. I have committed to a no heat challenge for my natural hair journey which means no curling iron or blow dryer for a year. So far it's been 3 months.
 
10. I've start a new weight loss journey and I made it my mission to drink half my body weight in water.
 
 
 

📷 by le boyfriend ❤
 
 
Until next time, XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment