Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Marsala, Much?

Hello, Everyone,  I hope you having a good week so far.
 This is what I wore to school yesterday. According to the Pantone Color Institute, Marsala is the color of the year. In the words of the Executive Director, Leatrice Eiseman "This hearty, yet stylish is universally appealing and translates easily to fashion, beauty, industrial design, home furnishings and interiors". It can easily be used in your home or your wardrobe, HOW GREAT IS THAT?.

 
 
 
Burgundy is the great color to wear monochromatic other than the traditional black or white. I dressed myself from the bottom to the top  starting with these pair of burgundy wedge sneakers. I paired the sneakers with colored jeans in the same color. These very frigid temperatures in NYC has made my faux fur vest a major fixture in my daily outfits. they add warmth under my Winter coats but also a stylish flair.



I decided to wear a pinkish beige under the faux fur vest and I topped it off a statement necklace. My marsala obsession did not end there I also decided to carry a marsala colored bag to hold all of my necessities for the day.



 

 
 

 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Faux fur vest: Banana Republic
Sweater: H&M
Pants: Forever 21
Sneakers: Target
Necklace: Banana Republic
Lipstick: Blissful Brown by Maybelline
 
 
Until next time,  XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment