Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

Instagram Outfits: Friday

 
 
 
Happy Monday, Everyone !!!. 
I can't believe we are already in the month of February.  I am so sorry I didn't do a recap of my favorite outfits of January because I did not go anywhere during my Winter break.
However for the month of February I will have more favorites to choose from because I am back in school for the Spring semester.  February is my birth month so I will be  posting more of my daily outfits. When I have longer days at school I will post the pictures of my outfits from Instagram because I will be unable to return home to take pictures.
Here's a quick look at what I wore on Friday.
 


 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Sweater: Gap
Leggings: Kirna Zabete for Target
Booties: Sam & Libby for Target
Necklace: Forever 21 & Target
Bracelet: From Mom's Closet
Coat: Forever 21
Hat & Scarf: Made by Mom
Faux fur vest: Banana Republic
Bag: Banana Republic
Lipstick: Black Radiance (5033)
 
 
 

 I hope you will enjoy this idea!!!
 
Until next time, XOXO

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment