Pages

Friday, May 27, 2016

Mix & Match



Hello, Everyone !!!! 
 
 
 
Stripes and floral are a match made in heaven in my opinion.  I took a fashion cue from Jessica Alba when she wore a striped shirt from the collection with this pretty floral pencil skirt to the launch party for Who What Wear for Target a few months ago. However I did not have to purchase a new striped shirt because I already owned this white and blue striped shirt that match the floral in the skirt. I worn the skirt and top with the suede moto- jacket from the collection, but decided to tie it around my waist for a laidback casual look for school.
 
 
 


 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Jacket: Who What Wear for Target
T-shirt: Banana Republic
Skirt: Who What Wear for Target
 Sandals : H&M
Bag: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Target
 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment