Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Monochrome Nude

 

Hello, Everyone!!!!. 
 

Today I turn 28 years old!!!. I can't believe I am two years away from being 30 however I am definitely grateful to live to see another year. I'm not a big birthday party person because I do not like going to clubs. Normally I just have birthday dinner and drinks with family or friends to celebrate my day. However my boyfriend has made secret plans for me this year. Cue the song, "I'm so excited and I just can't hide it".  The only thing I have to do now is put together an amazing outfit that can get me through the night which I'm still debating as we speak. Now let's get into my last outfit as a 27 year old woman. Although it was very cold yesterday as you can tell by the wind in my hair, I refuse to put away my summer skirts. You can not tell by the photos but I found a cool way to wear this thin midi skirt by wearing skinny jeans underneath rather than stockings which currently I am on the hunky for the perfect skin tone tights to wear with non black skirts and boots. I paired the skirt with a chunky turtleneck sweater dress that I tucked in the front to wear as a top. Finally I accessorized with a oversized wrap coat and cognac accessories.
 
 



 

 
 
 
 
 


Outfit Details:
Coat: Target
Sweater: H&M
Skirt: Boohoo
Boots: Steve by Steve Madden
Bag: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Vintage
Lipstick: Colourpop (Beeper)
 
 
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment