Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pretty in Pink


 
 
Hello, Everyone !!. Yesterday was the first day back to school after a very short Spring break and I am not a happy camper so I decided to wear color to brighten up my day. This peplum top is from the Lana Del Rey collection for H&M released a few years ago.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I also own the matching pants that I have not dared to wear together yet but I'm looking forward to wearing it this Spring. I paired the top with high waisted ultra skinny jeans to balance out the exaggerated peplum.
 
 
 
 
 
Instead of wearing a blah coat, I decided to wear a pink coat which has become a trend over the last few seasons.
 
 
 
 
 I kept my accessories neutral with nude flats , black purse and simple choker.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Let me remind you Rihanna wore an all pink outfit during her promotion tour for her movie Home and she pulled it off so Why can't I, right?.
 
 
 
 
 

 
  
 
 
Outfit Details:
Coat: H&M
Top: H&M
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Sam & Libby for Target
Bag: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
 Lipgloss: Guilty pleasure by Starlooks
 
 
 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment