Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Bare Minimum

Hello!!. Today I went for the most simplest outfit by choosing a plain white t-shirt and black leggings as the foundation of my outfit. When I leave my house in the morning it is normally the coldest time of the day, so I layered underneath my moto leather jacket an open long cardigan to keep me warm and cover my bottom-half. I accessorized with an statement necklace from Forever 21 I brought years ago and over the knee boots I brought from Daffy's before they went out of business.  I topped off the look with my favorite floppy hat that I literally wore all week in different ways (seen HERE on instagram).  
Here is a recreation of today's outfit brought to you by Polvore.




The Basics










Actual Outfit Details (seen on instagram)

Jacket : Target 
T-Shirt: Target
Leggings: Willi Smith
Boots: Daffy's
Necklace: Forever 21
Hat: American Apparel





Until next time,XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment